Whether you’re a winery trying to ship cases directly to your clients, or a private collector purchasing wines from the finest wineries in California, Oregon or Washington, temperature-controlled, door-to-door parcel shipping is a must.
Our XPEDITR Inc. Fulfilment Program (XFP) support wine-pickups from the following locations:
- Wine clubs
- Storage facilities
- Fulfillment houses
* Available for US states allowing interstate retail shipments
* Available for US clients only
Communication is # 1!
We will email you with every step of the way of where your wine is currently located.
In addition to being timely and cost-effective, our method of transit is environmentally friendly. The temperature-controlled complete service removes any need wasteful materials such as Styrofoam. Not only is Styrofoam harmful, but it takes up more space than it’s worth. Clients who utilize this method of shipment can rest-assured that they are contributing to the betterment of the environment.
Additional Wine Shipping Policies
- If we take on each wine shipping project with a sense of urgency and diligence, however, please consider that timing of shipment may vary due to circumstances such as traffic, volume, location, and storage requirements.
- If you require a case to arrive by a specific date, please contact our team at email@example.com, and we will work within our best efforts. Regular fulfillment rates may not apply.
- A ‘piece’ is any single box case, regardless of the bottle quantity. Please review with your wineries or retailers to combine wine purchases when applicable.
- Cost $70/Case